The Gannon Family is uniquely positioned to keep Gannon University vibrant for generations to come. Our graduates continue to make a difference throughout the world and we are so proud! We aim to connect GU alumni and friends with the University and one another through a variety of programs and opportunities.
- Share Your Story: With well over 40,000 living Gannon and Villa alumni, we have many exceptional alumni who are doing exciting things both personally and professionally. Let Gannon share your story.
- Share Your Good News: Let your classmates and friends know about your new career move, big promotion, where you've moved and/or introduce your spouse and family! Class notes are shared with alumni and friends in the Gannon Magazine.
- Follow us on Social Media: Facebook and Instagram are great tools to stay in touch with the Gannon family.
- Attend Alumni Events: The Office of Alumni Engagement hosts a series of events on campus and across the country connecting the Gannon family to one another.
- Homecoming & Family Weekend: Each Fall Gannon University welcomes alumni, families and friends to campus in celebration of their alma mater.